So I haven't blogged for awhile and I was thinking about what is happening in my life that I could blog about. I often get like this when I am bored and looking for something to do. So here are a few things that I have been thinking about lately and a few things that are going to be happening in my life in the next couple weeks.
1. One thing in my life that is a constant is my loving husband. I am so grateful for him each and everyday. He is always there for me when I just need to vent or get something off my chest. When I need a shoulder to cry on. He always helps me with all the house hold chores which used to be like pulling teeth to get him to help and now he just does it on his own. I am so thankful for him and I fall more and more in love with him each and every day!! I LOVE YOU!!
2. I have been thinking about my Mom and her health a lot lately because it is going down hill fast. She is going into her cancer doctor today for more test to see if it has came back. She has been really lethargic lately and she just doesn't feel right. She said that she has the same feeling in the pit of her stomach that she had the first time that she had cancer. She is such a strong women and my hero. She is such a good example in my life and I love her so much. My husband and I have decided to fast tomorrow in honer of my mother.
3. What I am going to do for the rest of my life? I know one thing for sure that I want to be a mother and a wife but what is past that. My husband just started school again full time and he is such a smart guy. He told me that he would be a full time student for his profession any day. Lol!! I was like go for it because I really don't want to go to school. I don't know why but I just don't want to go back ever. But I want to do something that I enjoy. So I have been looking in getting a Personal Trainer certificate. I have always enjoyed working out and teaching people workouts that they can do. I am a really patient person and I think that is one thing that I could really enjoy doing everyday. Also I have always wanted to do hair and nails. I don't know why. But I am really creative when it comes to anything and that is one thing that I could do when I have kids and do it out of my house.
4. Me, my husband and our good friend Chase are going to Vegas at the end of this month for their birthdays. My husbands is on the 30th and Chase's is on the 1st. We are going to be staying in Planet Hollywood and I am so freakin excited!! I am so looking forward to just laying out all day long and then playing black jack at night!! Lol!!
5. How this spring/summer is just flying by!! Why is it that the older you get the faster time goes by?!? Think back to when you were little and you would count down the hours of each day tell it was summer. Now it is like where did this year go? It is already half way through JUNE!! Our summer is going to go by even faster because we have lots of things planned. Vegas, and then when we get back from Vegas, we are going down to fish lake for the 4th. The next weekend we are going to go camping! Then on the 24th Jayson's parents are taking us down to Palm Springs. I am so excited for everything that we have planned for the summer!
Anyways thanks for listening!! Ha ha! Sometimes this is how I vent. Lol!
Monday, June 8, 2009
Carly's Baby Shower was on Saturday and it was a lot of fun. We just sat there a talked it was nice not having to play games and stuff. There was glitter toes too. If you have never gotten these done before they are totally worth it. I love them. The food was great. I was cooking from 8 in the morning until about 12:30. But it was totally worth it. It turned out great. But I have a feeling that Carly and Trixi her little puppy are going to have the babies on the same day. ;) Or when I am gone on one of the trips that we are taking this summer. I sure hope not. I want to be here when she has him.
Me, Carly, My mom, Sister in Law Jessica, and my sister Marie.
Me, Carly & Marie
Me, Carly & Marie
Trina, Argelia, and Me. I look tired because I had absolutly no make-up on. Lol!
The mother to be! Lol!! She was hating that I was taking picture's of her.