Thursday, April 9, 2009

Moving in!

So we finished painting on Tuesday and the Carpet got installed yesterday. So we are officially moving in. We are going to start moving things up today. And hopefully finish with everything big this weekend. We are so excited it is like we are moving into a brand new condo, even though we have lived there for 2 years before. Lol. But my area rug came and my table is on it way right now. It will be here between 11 and 5. We are going to go put it together tonight. I am so excited I can't wait tell all of our stuff is in one place again. It is weird to say but I can't wait to clean my own house again. He he! But I will post pictures of it when we have all our stuff in and organized! Ya!!

2 comments:

Brittany Barnes said...

I am excited for you guys! Guess what? Mark and I are looking at houses in Lehi! Yeah. Finally we will be closer so you can come play with us!

jaysonandcamilleryan said...

Really!! That would be awesome to have you guys that close. We will come over all the time! Lol! I hope you guys decide to buy in lehi! :)