Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Back to Orem we go!!

So we decided to move back to our Condo in Orem. We rented it out for a couple of month's to some girls that where supposedly smoking meth in it. Which we didn't know for sure until we went in to clean it because we were going to put it on the market to sell it. When we were cleaning we found that all the light bulbs from the fridge, freezer, oven, and there was only one light in each ficture. So we started thinking why they were all gone and then someone told me that they use light bulbs for smoking meth. So at that point we told our realitor and he told us that we have to test it before we put it on the market.

While we were waiting for the test results to come back because they take two weeks. Jayson got laid off. Which was a big shocker. But he has this side business with this guy at his old company called Region Design and that is supposed to take off in a couple of weeks. So right now we are collecting unemployment which I never thought that we would do, but are so greatfull for it now. But Jayson decided that it would be a good time to go back to school full-time and work full-time. So I was thinking that if we stayed down in Payson which we love being in Payson (will be back some day), we would never see eachother. So we decided to move back to our Condo. But since the test results came back positive which really sucks but it is kind of good because I wanted to change some things anyways and now I have an excuse to spend some money which is always fun when your making your house better. Lol. Only I would be excited about this. But we are getting new carpet, painting and changing all the filters so that it doesn't seculate through the house. Once all that is done we are going to move back in.


I am really excited to have our own place again!! We have been living with the inlaws and that has been good, but I just haven't had my own sapce and we will be in there for 6 months this next month which is way to long to not have your own kitchen your own bathroom your own everything. He he! But yeah, now that I know we are going to have our own place again soon I won't go crazy which I was about to snap any day. But I am so excited, we bought a new TV which we got a screamin deal, we bought it from RC Willey outlet it is a 37 in flat panel, plasma screen 1080 p. Which is a freakin nice TV!! We also got a wall mount so it will just hang on the wall. I am so excited to put it up. Also I bought I new table that I absolutly love and I am so excited to move back in. Here is a picture of my new table. It is one of those pub table's is what they call it. So it sits higher. I have been wanting one for awhile and I finally found one that I love. Tell me what you think!

3 comments:

Tamara said...

Cute table! It's a bummer that you couldn't sell it but in the end, once the economy picks back up, you'll probably get more money out of it.

jaysonandcamilleryan said...

Yeah, we figured that is one good thing. I really wanted a house but I will have to wait!

The Davis Family said...

wow!! Goodluck with everything. Thats a huge pain. I cannot believe they were doing METH!!! Wow. Im totally with you on that though--i love redecorating and getting new stuff. Its so much fun.