Wednesday, February 25, 2009

More pics

This is the Resturant at the Hotel. It was very nice and you had a great view of the Marina. But we only ate there the first night because it was very expensive!!

Close up!
This is me passed out the first night which was friday!! I was tired! Lol!
This is me standing in some art work that was on ocean beach!
This is a picture of us with our sunglasses that we bought for 17 dollars for the both of them!! Pretty sweet buy!
This is us kissing out on the end of the pier!

This was on the Pier at Ocean Beach it went at least a mile out on to the ocean. It was really pretty just a lot of homeless people asking for change.



This was on Saturday. We decided to take the buses around town because we didn't want to pay for a taxi. This was at Ocean Beach.

3 comments:

Tamara said...

Aww it looks like you guys had so much fun. I love the passed out picture, it looks like your mouth is open a little bit. ha!!

Chelsea said...

You guys are so cute! It looks like you had a fun time. Happy 2 year!

jaysonandcamilleryan said...

Thanks guys! Yeah we had a lot of fun! And yes my mouth is open a little bit. It was funny because Jayson actually started undressing me and I like freaked out and asked him what the hell he was doing! It was pretty funny!