Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Our Wedding


Jayson and I on our wedding day. With my two neices Madison (my flower girl) and Kylee. This was the happiest day of my life. I just remember hurrying to get ready and then going to pick up my flowers and the water that my flowers were in was pink so when I picked up my flowers pink water went all over my dress. That is really the only thing that went wrong on my wedding day which I was really blessed. I remember, I was totally fine until I walked through the door and then I started bawling. So I am walking down the aisle bawling and then I looked Jayson and he was so happy. I will always remember that face. Seriously the happiest day of my life so far. When we started the reception the people never stopped coming. We had to pull our selves away to cut the cake, throw the garder, and dance for our first time as a married couple. That was amazing, Jayson makes me so happy and I am so greatful for what a wonderful man he is. I can't wait to start a family with him, and get sealed in the temple and be with him FOREVER!

No comments: